Date: 20 – 21 September 2017
Location: London | InterContinental London
“The future of supply chain: Customer-Centric; Technology-Driven”
Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference is the world’s most important gathering of supply chain leaders. Disruptions large and small confront today’s supply chains on a daily basis. Organizational survival depends on the ability to anticipate, adapt, and transform supply chains to deliver reliability and performance.
At this year’s conference, chief supply chain officers and their leadership teams learnt how to recognize the impacts of disruptions and create transformational strategies that empowers the organization to exceed performance expectations
What You Will Learn:
Gain all the supply chain insight you need. All in one place.
- Understand the future role of the supply chain officer;
- Ensure you have the right talent on your team for success;
- Connect with your peers to share best practices;
- Validate your strategic vision and investment decisions;
- Discover, evaluate and compare the latest technologies, services and partnerships;
- Access the unbiased guidance of industry analysts and thought leaders;
- Push past traditional boundaries, drive innovation, and uncover new sources of value for the enterprise.