At Supply Chain Minded we are always excited to meet professionals who are interested in writing supply chain related articles. Join our line up of contributors. With tens of thousands of members – Supply Chain Minded is a very active & fast growing online community for Planning, Sourcing, Manufacturing, Warehousing, Transportation and Reverse Logistics professionals.
Do you want to share your voice, ideas, expertise and knowledge about supply chain best practices, trends and successes? We are looking for supply chain professionals to contribute to our online community. Take a step and be a part of this great community and become an contributor and publish your articles with us.
- Please make sure that your text is original, and has not been published elsewhere prior to your submission. See the rest of the criteria below:
- Between 500 and 800 words;
- The subject must be related to supply chain, logistics, procurement, planning, manufacturing, warehousing, distribution, reverse logistics;
- Must be original text, no plagiarism;
- Written in a professional manner, but can express self opinion or thoughts;
- Can not include any promotional text , advertisement , political, racial, religious view;
- Article may be edited before published on website, but we will get your final approval before its published;
- Articles are to submitted through using the content form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
In your contribution, also please include a bio about your professional background. The screening process will be at our full discretion, and you will be informed if your article has been accepted.
We look forward to reading your contributions!