DATE: 20 – 21 NOVEMBER 2017
LOCATION: SINGAPORE | Novotel Clarke Quay
“BUILDING A SECURE, INNOVATIVE AND DIGITALLY AGILE FUTURE”
Discover New Logistics Business Models to Drive Your Business Forward
The rise of eCommerce has created a dramatic shift in the landscape for 3PLs, manufacturers and retailers in Asia-Pacific. Next day delivery, full visibility and product customization are now standard expectations from both B2B and B2C customers. This fact has made it imperative for distribution and warehousing strategy to adapt. Increasingly, companies are innovating and embracing digitalization to broaden or defend their market share.
The 4th Asia-Pacific 3PL & Supply Chain Summit brings together leaders in logistics, supply chain, manufacturing/retail and eCommerce throughout the region. Over 200 attendees choose to make this high level gathering their primary event for addressing the key challenges that face the increasingly dynamic supply chain and logistics industry.
KEY DISCUSSION TOPICS
- Discover the uberization of freight: See how 4PLs and cloud-based platforms are delivering slick, customizable freight services to compete in the SME market
- Increase your customer-centricity: Leverage omni-channel platforms to reduce complexity and improve the customer experience
- Optimize your warehouse strategy: Learn how leading 3PLs are optimizing key parts of their warehousing process by using innovative technology such as robotics
- Explore models of last mile fulfillment: Test new options for meeting the challenge of last mile delivery as populations increasingly condense in urban areas
- Devise decentralized distribution strategies: Radically rethink distribution strategies for eCommerce to reduce operating expenses
- Maximize the value of data: Enhance distribution models, increase in-transit visibility, improve accuracy and efficiency, and reduce costs